Do you know which actor connects Bruce Willis to James
McAvoy, and can you recall the film which connects Anne
Hathaway to George Clooney?
…Then this movie-tastic card game is for you. Play with your
friends, show off your knowledge to your family and even
challenge your worst enemies (well only if you run out of friends)!
Based on the theory of 6 degrees of separation, link your
favourite actors via the movies in which they appeared.
With two ways to play and a suite of online gameplay tools (it’s
not really cheating – honest) it’s easy for beginners, who will love
“The Round” method of play – a simple round of cards where the
first out wins. More advanced players can use “The Race”
method of play, where players race to reach 60 points first using
the supplied score sheets.
The more connections you can make
between each pair of cards, the more points and bonuses you
earn. But will it be better to make smaller chains more quickly?
It’s a race to the top!
- The ultimate movie connection card game!
- Two ways to play – twice the fun
- A suite of online gameplay assistance tools
- Suitable for ages 10 and up
- Play in teams or as single players
- Great for holidays, a rainy day or in the pub
- Fantastic for pub quizzes
- Online tools to help
- Contents: 2 decks of cards, 2 sets of rules, pad of scoring sheets
- Downloadable content at www.sixdegreesgame.com
- Made in the UK
Think you are the ultimate movie buff – now its your time to prove it!
There are no reviews yet.